list dead?

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Nathan England
To: plug-discuss
Subject: list dead?

ping ...

--
Nathan England
nathan @ the-arcanum . org
GnuPG Security Key ID: FFFF0FCF (www.gnupg.org)
Jabber ID: (www.jabber.org)

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
                        --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org
This Email is certified Virus Free. As I use Arcanum Linux, your MS Windows
Virus' don't affect me.
Please don't bother me if you get a virus, unless you wish me to solve your
spyware and viri problems.

Will Microsoft permit you to use your mission critical data when
you need it? Linux will, and you have the source to prove it.
Kontact
Version 1.0
KDE personal information manager
(C) 2001-2004 The Kontact developers
http://kontact.org
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is also confidential and proprietary in
nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are
legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise
disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and then
immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.