Re: Browser woes

Author: Nick Estes
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Browser woes
Opera needs the motif library for plugins to work properly. lesstif also
works if it's new enough to implement motif 2 (in some distros the lesstif
package will do, in others there's a seperate lesstif2 package). That's
the only problem I've ever run into getting plugins to work in Opera.
Good luck!

     --Nick