Samba Issue

Author: Kyle Faber
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Samba Issue
Morning folks,

I have a samba server installed on a separated network (no internet
connection at all). I have set the server to always use the user 'guest' for
all connections that come in to the server (ie guest user is 'guest', unknown
user is 'guest) and requires no password for that user.

Windows xp Home and 2K have no issues connecting to it.
XP Pro cannot even connect when it specifies the user. (guest with
appropriate pw)

****smb.conf***

[global]
 workgroup = MSHOME