RE: GNUGPG problem

Author: Lynn David Newton
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: GNUGPG problem

jf> You need both of these! From the gpg man page:
jf> --batch Use batch mode. Never ask, do not allow interactive commands.

  jf> --no-tty  Make  sure  that  the  TTY  (terminal) is never used for any
  jf> output.
  jf>           This option is needed in some cases because GnuPG sometimes
  jf> prints
  jf>           warnings to the TTY if --batch is used.

Excellent! That was enough of a clue for me to patch in
the missing pieces. Both my test and target scripts now
work correctly from cron.

No further responses needed. Problem solved. Thank you
very much for your excellent help.

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ