RE: GNUGPG problem

Author: Francois, Jean (J.L.)
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: GNUGPG problem
You need both of these! From the gpg man page:

--batch Use batch mode. Never ask, do not allow interactive commands.

--no-tty  Make  sure  that  the  TTY  (terminal) is never used for any
output.
          This option is needed in some cases because GnuPG sometimes
prints
          warnings to the TTY if --batch is used.

--
Jean L. Francois - JLF Sends...
- Enterprise OS (LINUX) Load Development and Integration Engineering