My system really crashed!

Author: Robert N. Eaton
To: Discuss Plug
Subject: My system really crashed!
Hi, all,

A couple of weeks ago my computer started acting flaky. Would not
boot. I replaced the power supply, and it worked for a short time and
then got flaky again. The tech said, after some time experimenting,
that /dev/hdba was bad and had zapped the MB. He replacecd the MB with
an Abit AN7, the hard drive with an 80 gig Western Digital, and upgraded
Windows 98 to XP Home edition.

Grub doesn't seem to talk Windows XP: I have to use a boot disk. Where
do I look to enable my box to dual boot with Win XP and RH 8.0?

Bob Eaton