Re: Microsoft Arizona Class Action Settlement

Author: Cap Bateman
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Microsoft Arizona Class Action Settlement
Carl Parrish wrote:

> Did anyone else get a Claim Form? I don't belive I've purchased
> anything from M$ since 1999. Anyone know where I can find more info
> about the settlement?

www.microsoftAZsettlement.com has all the info and forms.... or call
1-800-768-5817 and request the forms.

As I understand from reading the forms, it's $15 for every copy of
Windows (95/98/98SE/ME) and $9 for every copy of Office or every
standalone Word and Excel copy.

The form says says in big bold print it says, "The qualifying computer
hardware or software does not have to be a Microsoft product." It also
states the vouchers can be redeemed for cash.

Claims have to be postmarked by 02/28/05.

If the vouchers issued is less than $104.6 million, half of the balance
will be donated to AZ schools.

HTH,

Cap Bateman