Re: iBook with Airport and Linux network

Author: Jared Anderson
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: iBook with Airport and Linux network
I have a shared printer using cups:

edit /etc/cups/cupsd.conf on host with computer to allow your host:
<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
Allow From 192.168.1.*
</Location>

I have also got cups installed on my clients.
edit /etc/cups/clients.conf

ServerName 'printserver' # or whatever the hostname/ip is of the box with printer attached.

hope this helps....