Re: http test 3

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: http test 3
The problem was most likely all mine. I was having major issues with
firewall, router, and a missing line in my httpd.conf file for
DirectoryIndex. It all should work now. I inadvertantly turned firewall
back on at bedtime, and it blocked all ports again. Feel free to try
again, I will get the bugs out, and I am depending on all of you......
Thanks,
Mike