Re: http test 3

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: http test 3
Hmmmmm... Interesting. Did you by chance try ports 8080,8888,9999? I
Have "ALL" ports open at the moment from 1 - 65534. I can scale back
after I know which ones are working correctly.

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.