Re: resuming http test

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: resuming http test
That is actually what I meant.... I know what I meant to say but I could
not think of a better way to explain it. Heck this is confusing enough!!
DNS, firewall permissions, port forwarding, etc, etc, etc.. Please lets
not get into binary conversions for netmasking! I need an asprin....

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.