Re: booting problems

Author: Steve Smith
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: booting problems
Hi, Charlie

I've never rescued a GRUB install myself so I'll spare you my best
guesses. I do, however, have a pointer to a nice, reasonably brief
article about it that includes sections on creating a boot floppy and
installing to the HD. Best of luck; I hope it helps. See:

http://www.wbglinks.net/pages/reads/linux/grub.html

Steve
It's not a sin to top-post if the whole shootin' match fits on one
screen, btw. I looked it up. ;-)