Re: NPR RSS Feeds

Author: Ted Gould
To: PLUG Discuss List
Subject: Re: NPR RSS Feeds
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 14:37, KJZZ Webmaster wrote:
> I thought I would pass along to the group, that NPR has just released a
> listing of RSS feeds at :
>
> http://www.npr.org/rss/index.html
>
> A feed for KJZZ is also available there as well (or you can add the feed
> from KJZZ to your feedreader at) :
>
> http://kjzz.org/news.rss
>
> Any feedback or comments you might have are welcome.

Very cool!

For those who don't understand why this is so cool, this is the webpage
that I use to get all my news: (which now includes KJZZ ;)

http://gould.cx/ted/metanews/

It is custom generated for me by downloading RSS feeds from all over the
net and building it into this page. It gets updated every 15 minutes or
so. I love reading news like this.

But, for other people, there are also RSS aggregators which will make
RSS feeds look more like e-mail (one is: http://www.nongnu.org/straw/).
This is a very cool piece of technology, glad to see KJZZ getting on
board!

        --Ted