Re: Open Source Tech support

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Open Source Tech support
w00t us!
Anyways, I will also point out that this sounds very similar to the
service I got from Compaq before there were even any rumours about the
acquisition by HP. Sounds like they didn't fire the Compaq personnel, to
their own disgrace.
I would just like to caution everyone against buying any Compaq laptop.
I've had to fix 4 recently, all suffering from different ailments but
probably caused by the shoddy workmanship I witnessed in each.