Re: What are the best motherboards to work with Linux?

Author: devin rankin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: What are the best motherboards to work with Linux?
The Via EPIA mini-ITX boards have built in video, Ethernet, and sound
and will work well with some distros. Mepis installs and runs well as
does Fedora Core 1. But Fedora Core 2 has a problem with them. There
are some work arounds for the FC 2 issues, but I could not get them to
work last time I tried.

http://www.via.com.tw/en/VInternet/mini_itx.jsp

They are small, low power boards that are great for lots of stuff. But
they are not for high end gaming. I use one for my web server and
another one for getting all my e-mail and messing around on the
internet.

Devin