Re: Still trying to figure out what to buy

Author: Josef Lowder
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Still trying to figure out what to buy
On Thursday 15 July 2004 18:10, you wrote:
> I saw an article on Linux Today yesterday that asked for a boycott of Asus
> motherboards. Essentially they are anti open-source and antagonistically
> so.

I visited the Linux Today website and searched for "asus" and all I found
were two articles praising how outstanding asus motherboards are.

Where can I find this article you mention?

And where can I find information describing the preferred motherboards to
use with Linux (perhaps ranked in some way)?