Re: http test

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: http test
I am using winscp3.. Thanks for the tip. I really like this interface! ;)
I will look into the router issue tommorrow.. It has to be a simple
issue, as I was able to connect some time ago, via both http and ftp.
Something is keeping me out, and it is not likely the os. I can ping the
router from afar as well as home, but getting past the router is
becoming an issue. I may just press button for defaults and start over.
Thanks again for the help!

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.