http test

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: http test
I honestly do not know. I finally got ssh to work. That was a router ip
issue, had to change perms. As far as the 24... ip goes I was 68 for a
long time. I have no clue whay it was even changed, pissed me off. I am
trying to a large file to a friend. I was trying to use pscp for putty
but no go. I also tried to get apache to listen to port 90, it is, but I
still can't connect. Heck I cant even get my old winXP box to connect as
ftp server. I am getting uptight......

--
Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.