Re: patch cables

Author: Frank Davenport
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: patch cables
Hi Mike,

I don't see your email address, (and I looked on the PLUG site also), so
I'll just use the list to tell you I have a 5 gallon paint bucket full of
patch cords in various stages of dustiness. Most are new, RJ-45 at both
ends, varying lengths, and you are welcome to them. When I need one I just
make it. How to get these to you is gonna' be the interesting part. Talk
to me.

Cheers,

Frank Davenport