Re: cluster software

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Flame Wars was Re: cluster software
Subject: Re: cluster software

Now I know why people start flame wars.

On Monday 12 July 2004 22:02, Kevin Brown wrote:
> >>I hardly ever post to the list but your comments caught my attention. Are
> >>you trying to start a flame war? In your linux experiance how can you say
> >>that RedHat is on the darkside. I find your comments irresponseible and
> >>unfounded.
> >
> > How can you say my comment is unfounded?
> >
> > Michael clearly stated RedHat is "the darkside of the force".
> >
> > If he can make such I statement I can call him on it.
>
> Take a step back, a deep breath and relax. Both you, Bart, and Aaron were
> directing comments towards the original poster, Michael...

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/