cluster software

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: cluster software

Remember how at the last PLUG meeting I threatened to start another
'discussion'? Well, you tried to save the sanity of the list by telling me
about k12ltsp; unfortunately, I don't like redhat! It is the darkside of the
force (the darkest recess is for Windows). Come to the light: come to debian!

Anyways, (now that that is out of my system:-) I did a bit of soul searcching
with google and found something that might work!
http://www.garbled.net/clusterit.html This looks fun! It has a BSD License
(whatever that means).

Then, for those of you who like pain, I don't forget you all!
http://software.linux.com/howtos/SSI-UML-HOWTO/index.shtml

Anybody have any experience with this? Any pointers?
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/