RE: Which Certification?

Author: MASARYK KEVIN D
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Which Certification?
LPI certification is very well known. The tests are also offered for free at some conferences (like Linux World next month). I think you'll also have an easier time finding training materials for LPI..it's been around a while. The Level 1 cert isn't too tough if you've been using Linux a while.

KevinM