Re: K3B

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: K3B
On Tuesday 06 July 2004 10:20 pm, Alan Dayley wrote:
> K3B is actually an interface to cdrecord and other command line utilities.
> If you go to Settings -> Configure K3B... -> Programs and select the User
> Parameters tab, you can enter commandline options for the various
> utilities. Find out the cdrecord option to force "multi-session" or "no
> finalization" and you should be set, I'm guessing.

The option "-nofix" may be what you need. From the "man cdrecord" command:

-nofix Do not fixate the disk after writing the  tracks.  This  may  be
              used  to  create  an audio disk in steps. An un-fixated disk can
              usually not be used on a non CD-writer type drive but there  are
              audio CD players that will be able to play such a disk.

Put that as a cdrecord user option in K3B. See if that does it.

Alan