Re: Fry's Electronics WLAN cards

Author: Nathan England
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Fry's Electronics WLAN cards

I managed to get the DWL-650 revP card working on one laptop, but not
the one I wanted. My new laptop wouldn't talk to it at all, so I took it
back to Fry's. I went to Wal-mart and picked up a Motorola 802.11g model
no. WN825G and plugged it in, ran the ndiswrapper and all is well in
penguin land.

This is a fabulous card for 40 bucks.. I recommend it for anyone
looking.

Nathan