Re: Install-Fest Question

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Install-Fest Question
Steve said:
> My ISP had the mail server go down from last night until 11:00 today.
> Apparently they dropped all the incoming mail during that time frame.
> Did anyone answer my previous question?

Steve,

I did reply but went back an looked up your question. Essentially you
want help setting up vsftp along with a Red Hat install. Correct?

> Is there any preparation of the box I need to have done before I get
> there?

If you are comfortable assembling the computer yourself, you should do
that before the Install Fest. That would leave more time for any software
install and configuration issues. If you are not into computer assembly,
bring the parts.

Alan