Re: Install-Fest Question

Author: Steve
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Install-Fest Question
Frustrated. I've sent an email to Alexander Henry, with a question concerning installfest and have not gotten a response, I also asked a question last week concerning vsftps with not one reply. Am I missing something here??? I know the vsftpd question hit the list as I received the question too. I have since bought Redhat 9 Bible and I am working my way though that issue. Maybe my questions are so stupid they do not warrant a reply, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. However I'll ask the installfest question here since maybe Alexander is busy and just has not gotten the email. Hope I get a response on this one.

The motherboard is going in my current machine that I use as a firewall/router and I have acquired a used motherboard and components,,,,,,and I was wondering, if I come down to installfest:

Should I pull everything out of my machine and install the motherboard, or just bring everything and do it there?

Steve