Re: SuSE 9.1 Pro

Author: Mark Jarvis
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: SuSE 9.1 Pro

Novell is GIVING it away:
    (copied from an earlier post)

To order your free kit simply go to
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php?sourceid=uscin and
follow the instructions. This is a great benefit to introduce you to
Linux technology from Novell and to Novell Customer Communities. Act now
as supplies are limited.

A partial list of the Kit contents include:

- SuSE 9.1 Professional (the very latest from SuSE) <---------
- SuSE 8.0 Linux Enterprise Server
- Novell Nterprise Linux Services 1.0
- Ximian Desktop2 Eval
- GroupWise for Linux 1.0
- Red Carpet 2.02 Eval
- And lots more...

There may be a wait--I ordered mine a week ago and am still waiting.
(maybe Monday . . .)

-mj-