SuSE 9.1 Pro

Author: Mike
To: plug-discuss
Subject: SuSE 9.1 Pro
Is it possible that anyone here on the list has SuSE 9.1 pro I can get a copy
of? I do not intend to use it for any other reason than personal use at home,
but I would like the luxury of Samba, HTTP, and FTP being installed during
initial install. I am not making any progress trying to get it all working in
my store bought 8.2 personal system. Yes I am getting lazy. I am up for
either cd's or download, which ever is easiest.

Mike
--
11:12pm up 1 day 21:28, 2 users, load average: 0.20, 0.14, 0.07
Linux