Re: perl and role playing

Author: Bill Warner
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: perl and role playing
Not so much a character generator but, but a database of everything.
The biggest problem I have with Rifts is the information is spread so
horribly across so many different books that it is hard to find what you
might be looking for.

The main thing I would really like is some guidance on my mod_perl
programming. Never writing mod_perl or any really big project, I am
just looking to learn it some.

-Bill

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 19:48, Kevin Brown wrote:
> > Any perl programmers here that also like the role playing game Rifts?
> >
> > Let me know I have a project I have started working on and would like
> > some help if anyone is interested.
>
> I used to play that. Lately though I play more D&D than any other system though.
>
> I'm guessing you are trying to create a character builder for rifts similar to
> http://pcgen.sf.net is for D&D (3.0 and 3.5).

Bill Warner <>