OT - Sale

Author: MCR
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT - Sale
It is time for me to sell some stuff off. Both for
the money and the space.  I thought I would offer
these things to the list and let all of you have first
dibs with them. These are the things that I am selling
with what I would like for them:

PII MMX running at 233MHZ, 64mb ram, 8.7 gb hard
drive, 24x cdrom, requires old style keyboard, which I
will give one to the buyer. The is no O/S.
Asking $20

Desktop box, 100MHZ intel chip, 64 mb ram, 1.7GB hard
drive.  Has cd-rom and floppy.
Asking $15

Intel 120MHZ cpu, has cdrom & floppy, has ram chips in
it but I am not sure how much.  This does not have a
hard drive. Requires old style plug for keyboard. I do
have one I will give with it.
Cost: $10, will sell for $7 if one of the other boxes
is bought.

AMD Athlon 1800+ w/ K7S5A motherboard.  512 mb PC2100
DDR Ram Creative Labs sound card, Video card with
64mb.  Netgear FA331 10/100 NIC.  10GB western digital
HD. Has 40X cdrom and floppy will a killer silver case
with room to grow. I built this box to run Solaris a
few months ago. I now need the money more than the
need to run Solaris.
Asking $125

Dell Latitude Laptop.  PIII 500 MHZ 128 mg ram. 6gb
HD, 14 inch screen.  Comes with a travel bag.  Was
refurbished by Dell about a year ago, and used very
little since.  Has a Xircon Realport for network
connectivity.  Comes with a floppy drive and cdrom.
There is not a battery with it.  This laptop has one
cell of the ram chip that is bad.  When it is started
up there is a warning that they available ram is
decreased from X to X-1.  I ran Slackware on this
system and it worked great.  I had windows on it for a
short period of time, I can't say it ran windows great
since I have never seen windows run great on anything,
but it ran as well as I seen it on anything else.
Asking $175.

2 14 inch colored monitors
asking  $15 a piece.

These prices are negotiable.  I got the amounts for
the AMD 1800+ and the laptop  by looking at ebay,
seeing what things are going for, then asked for a
little less.

I have a few things that I am giving away.  However
those that buy something get first choice. These are
first come, first serve.

A pII computer. No Hard drive.  Has ram but I do not
know how much.  I have had trouble getting this system
working lately.  I don't have enough time to
play with it any more.

2 mother boards and chips.  One is like a PII and a
board that comes with it.The other is an AMD K6, with
its motherboard. I do not know if it works, but if
someone wants to try it it is theirs.

2 floppy disks

6 old cdrom drives.

A box of old mice, a old NIC, and some old modems.

If you are interested please e-mail off list. I
prefer the e-mail address:

but you can e-mail at this asu account. I live in
Fountain Hills and work in North Scottsdale. I can
meet you in either area.

                               Thanks,

                               Mike

=====
One is led to truth through the interpretation of a myth.