Re: Networking & Debian install

Author: Bart Garst
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: Re: Networking & Debian install
There was no netcard-config (or netcardconf) available.

I did find, in the installation manual, a package called etherconf. When
installing that I was presented with a dialog asking me if I wanted to
run debconfig. I did and it configured my card.

Weird part is, when I did the install it asked me for my hostname but
that was it. No ip, gateway, nameservers, nothing.

I must have fat-fingered something during the original install.

Thanks anyway,
Bart