Plug Knoppix CD via Bittorrent

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Plug Knoppix CD via Bittorrent
Leechers! PLEASE leave the bittorrent download open after it's finished.
Currently, I'm the only seed which defeats the purpose of bittorrent. By
leaving the bittorrent open, you allow others to download from you the
entire file, as well as from me, which combines to faster speeds. It's
not too late to re-open it and start seeding the image if you haven't
deleted the image. Just re-open the torrent. It doesn't use that many
resources and it realy helps everyone else. Furthermore, you're already
sharing the pieces that you've downloaded with other peers who haven't
retrieved them yet, a seed is no different except that they have the
whole file to share. Also, you can still access the downloaded file just
fine, wihtout any problems when it's finished. That includes burning the
CD.
Again, please leave the bittorrents open after they've finihsed
downloading. It's for the community.

-Bryce
The only bittorrent seed for the PLUG Knoppix ISO, available vie
suprnova.org, "Misc", "Linux".

P.S. For those who haven't reached download speeds of 1-3k/s, you will
soon when you catch up to the other leechers unless more people start
seeding.

--
Bryce C <>
CoBryce Communications