Re: vi help

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Bill Jonas
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: vi help
On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 06:09:49AM -0700, Kevin wrote:
> And if vi is really a symlink to vim, have a look at:

I'll admit that I offered vim-specific advice and didn't label it as
such. I presumed that it was vim when the suggestion about searching
for a bogus string worked for being able to see the text in question
again.

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step