Resume

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Resume

I am working on my cover letter now. What do you think of my resume?
--
<:-)Mike(-:>
Michael Havens

Objective:

Help desk representative.

Education:

2004       Maricopa Skill Center             Certificate of Completion
Computer Networking Plus (pending)
Phoenix, Arizona

1995       Mesa Community College       Associates of Applied Sciences
Manufacturing Machining
Mesa, Arizona

1994       Maricopa Skill Center             Certificate of Completion
Machine Trades
Phoenix, Arizona

Other Certificates and awards available if pertinent.

Skills:

Proficiency in- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint; Corel
Word Perfect, AutoCAD X, and Auto CAM

Experience:

2001 – 2002
Administrative Support
Award-winning experience in many aspects of the office environment including
copying, filing, use of microfiche, facsimiles, and resizing and reproduction
of documents.

2000 – 2001                                                   Manufacturing
Machining
Manufacturing operations for a manufacturing firm specializing in shaping
sheet metal and cutting precision designed parts. Operated forklift as needed
and delivered end-user goods to clients.

1996 – 2000
Hospitality Service
Extensive experience in the hospitality industry, including banquets,
security, maintenance, and guest services.

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/