Re: Entry level job (was Re: Job:)

Author: Alaric Fox
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Entry level job (was Re: Job:)
If you can install Linux (preferably from source you compile), can use
any scripting language (BASH, K- or C-Shell, Perl (preferred)) and are
willing AND able to learn programming, check out the Microchip job on
the PLUG homepage. The job they are filling is for someone who started
with a BSE in CS from ASU and just transferrred to their compiler
group. She didn't write the official description, but if you can do
what I just mentioned, e-mail her your resume (her contact address is on
the job description). A fresh-out BS (not even BSE) in CS who has
installed Linux at played with it a little at home should have a good
chance.