RE: user-controllable eth0 in gentoo?

Author: slide
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: user-controllable eth0 in gentoo?
Here is the link to NetMonkey, I believe it currently only works with Gentoo
and remember...it is a work in progress. My friend is setting up an arch
repository for it that should be available in the next little while. I'll
post that if people are interested.

http://users.netradius.com/~erikrj/NetMonkey.tgz

Alex