Re: TDK DVD burner won't burn CD's

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: TDK DVD burner won't burn CD's
Do you have a copy of Knoppix and two cd devices
hooked up to any (or can hook up two cdroms) to one
box? If so, give it a shot or do from the boot prompt
the following to 'mirror' the knoppix cd to a
partition, any partition so as to 'free up' the cdrom
device.

tohd
You can now do a "poor mans install" on vfat and
ext2-Partitions with, knoppix tohd=/dev/hda1 Version
2003-09-22 and later.

=====
Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,