Re: Installfest, last Saturday of the month, 10:00

Author: Dean McCarron
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest, last Saturday of the month, 10:00
Great - and everyone can feel free to take what they wish
(subject to a deciding coin flip if more than one wants
something.) The student thing isn't a requirement -- just
that I'd like the unused/untaken stuff to find a good home
rather than sitting in a pile like it has here for the past
year. Michael, since you're volunteering to take this off
my hands let's earmark a nice PCI Nvidia Geforce 5200 card
for you.

There's some pretty decent hardware in this pile, so if
anyone it using seriously old technology and wants to upgrade,
I'm sure they can find something pretty peppy. BTW ISA graphics
is _seriously_ old technology :-)