OT: I205 cellphone programming!

Author: Sanjay Darisi
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: I205 cellphone programming!

May be an OT, thought somebody here would have experience with these
phones. Its a Nextel i205 phone (manufactured by motorola), I guess kind
off first in those Motorola's IDEN phones. Is this phone programmable. A
client has a team of people that use Nextel i205 phones. He wants
everyone to be able to hit a button on their phone that will
automatically compose a message addressed to one specific phone. The
address will never change. Can this be done? Like is there any API /
SDK for these phones. Its not a java enabled phone. Its got a WAP 1.1
browser though. I don't have physical access to this phone now, so
wanted to know anybody has experience with this phone. This phone has a
serial and usb cable to connect that to PC. Any ideas whether this can
be done? Or any sources that you can lead me to???

Thank you,
Sanjay.