Re: Motherboard recommendations? -- nForce chipsets

Author: Nathan England
To: Phoenix Linux User Group
Subject: Re: Motherboard recommendations? -- nForce chipsets

Has any one any experience with the nForce 1 or 2 chipsets?
Do they work well? I just had my first experience with a motherboard
that lspci claims all the chipsets are AMD, Irongate?, and it has some
issues with shutdown and reboot...

How do the nForce chipsets work? I'd love to get an nForce system with
an Athlon and nvidia vga.

nathan