Re: Linux and multi-user options

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Linux and multi-user options

Amusing story if it means what I think it does.

--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/