Webpage

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Webpage

I am trying. I have three items that I want spaced evenly across a line on the
page. So I was told to use a table and I can't figure out how to get it
written to the text editor correctly.
Here is what I have:

    system</a>.</td>
    engine</a>.</td>
    href="http://www.http://www.iancgbell.clara.net/elite/">The best video
game</a>.</td>

I've tried various configurations but cannot guess what the appropriate one
is. Thanks for any help you choose to give.
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/