Re: Problems listening to KJZZ with xmms

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Problems listening to KJZZ with xmms
Sounds like it basically. XMMS will play and then the stream will stop
streaming in one way or another (hiccup in transmission etc) and when
XMMS has played out its buffer of the "old" content and continues on to
the "new" content, that's when you hear it skip. This is very likely if
you're on a dial-up connection and even doing simple things like surf
the internet. However, I don't have more information on this so I'm
sorry I can't be of more help.

--
Bryce C <>
CoBryce Communications