Web script work in perl

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Web script work in perl
I have recieved a request to find someone that can do a small job of perl
scripting. Check the description below and email me (not the list) if you
are interested in doing the work. I'll forward your email to the
requestor so they can contact you directly.

Alan

The website is up and running, but I need the scripts updated as soon as
possible. My client takes orders online and processes the credit cards
off line. The information file is uploaded to their ftp client and they
download it from there.
the website is unitedpetcare.com