Re: We're here to help

Author: technomage
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Users leaving P2P and going to stream ripping
Subject: Re: We're here to help
On Thursday 22 April 2004 08:11 am, Don Calfa wrote:
> http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0421dvraid-ON.html

This just figures. they are fast at busting a bunch of kids, tieing up school
computers and making life miserable. yet they can't catch terrorists lurking
amongst us until someone blows up a building?!?!?!

Personally, I share a lot of talking books. I wish I had loads more.
unfortunately, not all publishers allow their works to be translated into
alternative formats.

I do agree with another poster. its time we did away with the RIAA (they are
organzied crime for the music industry). pay the artists directly and be done
with it!

Technomage Hawke