Re: Learning html now

Author: plug
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Learning html now
I would use a table:

-Erik

>>> 4/19/2004 4:20:57 PM >>>

I am having a problem. I know what align=left, right, and center does,
but how
do I apply it on the same line?

What I mean is I have three seperate items of text that I wish to place
on the
same line in the three differant locations (left, right, and center).
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of
spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam
blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is
FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/