Re: Learning html now

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Learning html now

Thanks for the offer, Carl (I really appreciate it), but I think that I'll
just wait until I get to the lesson on the tables (I already know about
<pre>. The reason I think I should wait for the tables is that people have
different monitor configurations absolute positioning won't take that into
account.

Does anyone know a Alan Levine? I found an HTML tutorial out on the web
authored by him. He lives in the Phoenix area somewhere.

--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/