Re: I got n-vu but don't know what else to do

Author: David Huerta
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: I got n-vu but don't know what else to do
I'm surprised there is not "INSTALL" or "README" file, as that makes this
about as user-friendly as Chinese water torture. My best guess would be
to run the nvu-bin file, possibly as root if it needs a system install.
So...

# sh nvu-bin

That's all I can come up with. If it doesn't work, you can always go beat
up a web designer and steal his copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver.

--
+ David "Huertanix" Huerta
+ DeVry Linux User Group