I got n-vu but don't know what else to do

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: I got n-vu but don't know what else to do

I downloaded the tar file for it and unpacked it. Now I am lost. This is what
I am left with:

bmike1@1[nvu-0.20]$ ls
bloaturls.txt      libnspr4.so         libxpcom.so             res
chrome             libnss3.so          libxpistub.so           run-mozilla.sh
components         libnssckbi.so       mangle                  shlibsign
defaults           libplc4.so          mozilla-xremote-client  TestGtkEmbed
elf-dynstr-gc      libplds4.so         nsinstall               xpcshell
greprefs           libsmime3.so        nvu                     xpicleanup
icons              libsoftokn3.chk     nvu-bin                 xpidl
libgkgfx.so        libsoftokn3.so      nvu-config              xpt_dump
libgtkembedmoz.so  libssl3.so          plugins                 xpt_link
libgtkxtbin.so     libxlibrgb.so       regchrome
libmozjs.so        libxpcom_compat.so  regxpcom

YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK IT'LL BE EASIER TO LEARN html THAN TO INSTALL NVU!

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/