Re: older machines

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: older machines

Sounds goo d but it is a tad far for me to go aas I live on the east side.

Mepis is an incredible dist for those of us who are too old to learn new
tricks. WOOF!

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 14:46, betty wrote:
> a friend of mine is moving and has left some Pentium 200 mmx computers
> for anyone who would like to pick them up and use them for parts or
> whatever. i took 3 but there are 5 more there. the one i just opened has
> 64k mem, a 2.2gb hdd a cdrom and floppy, right now i'm reformatting the
> hdd to try out my new mepis disks :-) .
> if anyone wants to pick some or all of these up they are outside the
> front door at 9031 west columbus. that is one block north of osborn on
> the corner of 91st ave. (SE corner) no one is there anymore unless they
> are just picking up leftovers.
> betty i.

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/